Private Yoga with Charlotte
A personal yoga session can provide a depth of individual attention to posture, breath and alignment that is not possible within a class setting. These can be one-off or regular depending on your needs, budget and practicality and can be tailored to provide any range of the following needed outcomes:
- To develop a personal home practice suited to your individual needs and allotted time eg a 20 minute yoga practice for the morning or a 30 minute relaxing practice to help sleep.
- How we work can be as dynamic or restorative (and a mix) as you need.
- To cultivate attention and awareness of breath to help address anxiety or stress patterns that may contribute to symptoms affecting energy, sleep, mood, digestion and immunity.
- If you feel in need of confidence or personal awareness to be able to join regular classes.
- If you have recurrent physical issues or discomforts that will benefit from modifications and props within certain types of poses.
- Couples or small groups accommodated.
- For individuals, Skype video sessions are available at £50 an hour – good for follow-ups after a session in-person.
- £90 initial hour and a half evaluation to discuss/observe your needs and set practice to do on own
- £60 hourly rate – can be taken weekly or fortnightly to suit
- For those not able to afford weekly or fortnightly sessions, I suggest three weekly or monthly hour and a half ones to re-evaluate self-practice and refresh as needed
- Rates for 1-4 people in total
More ways to connect with Charlotte
My Natural Health & Calm group offers practical & realistic support for your daily life. Regular videos, blogs, discussions & more with nutrition, movement & lifestyle content for whole mind-body health and stress coping.
for yoga students
Online somatic & mindful yoga classes & meditations. Subscription include live weekly classes and access to their recordings, as well as on-demand access. Choose from the price level that suits your budget for continual resources in your home.
for yoga teachers
Further trainings for yoga teachers & experienced practitioners - somatic, mindful & healing approaches. Online courses that can be taken alone or as part of longer courses, with quality video & written materials.