Sign up for a Monthly Subscription and save.
With a monthly subscription, you get access to all live and recorded sessions, plus meditations, natural health webinars and more! You can cancel at any time. Monthly options start at just £20.
In these more 'upright' classes we will playfully explore standing postures and movement. We will also add resistance to expand strength, mobility and stability within our practise, but still within the context of mindfulness, fluidity and personal adaptations that respond to meditative attunement.
You will need:
- A yoga mat or if you don’t have, a rough rug eg turning one over to practice on the underside – you will be able to get away without one if you don’t have!
- A couple of yoga blocks.
- Have a chair handy for support whenever you need throughout the practice.
- We will sometimes use the wall for support so access to a clear wall would be useful.
- You may be asked to have a belt and/or resistance band but if you don't have these a long scarf would work.
- A blanket or towel for under your head for savasana, the final relaxation
- Another blanket handy to put over you in savasana should you wish to be cosy – you can also use an eye pillow or scarf over your eyes at this point
Do let me know of any ongoing or new physical issues before the class; I note issues with your name, so no need to repeat if the same needs apply. There will always be space to ease in and out, and to modify as you need.
Can't wait to practise with you!