A personal yoga session can provide a depth of individual attention to posture, breath and alignment that is not possible within a class setting. These can be one-off or regular depending on your needs, budget and practicality and can be tailored to provide any range of the following needed outcomes:
- To develop a personal home practice suited to your individual needs and allotted time eg a 20 minute yoga practice for the morning or a 30 minute relaxing practice to help sleep.
- How we work can be as dynamic or restorative (and a mix) as you need.
- To cultivate attention and awareness of breath to help address anxiety or stress patterns that may contribute to symptoms affecting energy, sleep, mood, digestion and immunity.
- If you feel in need of confidence or personal awareness to be able to join regular classes.
- If you have recurrent physical issues or discomforts that will benefit from modifications and props within certain types of poses.
- Couples or small groups accommodated.
- For individuals Skype video sessions are also available at £50 an hour – good for follow-ups after a session in-person.
In various venues in London, Brighton & Hove:
- £90 initial hour and a half evaluation to discuss/observe your needs and set practice to do on own
- £60 hourly rate – can be taken weekly or fortnightly to suit
- For those not able to afford weekly or fortnightly sessions, I suggest three weekly or monthly hour and a half ones to re-evaluate self-practice and refresh as needed
- Rates for 1-4 people in total