Yoga & Mindfulness Retreats with Charlotte
Grenadine Lodge, Dalyan, Turkey
10th – 17th September 2018
This week will be dedicated to guiding you to feel calm, connected, restored, rejuvenated and content. Mixing mindfulness within yoga practice and through meditation space and personal exploration is a profound and enjoyable way to let go off the stresses of day-to-day life.
This yoga hotel is really lovely, with great service and truly lovely staff. The swimming pool is big enough to properly swim with a small bar beside the pool, which also serves snacks and amazing fresh pomegranate frozen juice ‘slushies’. It also has two yoga shalas which overlook a pomegranate field, which is where the yoga sessions will take place and a Turkish tree house where students can relax.
Dalyan village is situated on the small river that joins the lake to the sea and the yoga hotel is situated in the conservation area between the village and the beach. There are hotel bikes you can use for a lovely (and flat!) 10 minute cycle into town. This means you can either completely escape or enjoy this lovely town with beautiful river, cafes and great shopping if you want…. The beach is a 15 minute bus ride or you get get there by river taxi from town – there is turtle sanctuary at one end.
There is a mid-week break (with no yoga) which you could use to either relax by the pool, explore the surrounding areas or even go on one of the amazing excursions – a boat trip, waterfall, amber forests, the ancient temple site of Kaunos and many more!
The holiday includes
- Two yoga sessions daily – opening and energising in the morning and relaxing and restoring before dinner. Suitable for all levels and modifications always available.
- Daily breakfast plus 5 evening meals are included in the cost of the holiday – extra evening meals are available on-site if you wish, however local restaurants are also highly recommended. A large Turkish breakfast will be served after the morning yoga class and an evening meal on the arrival night, as well as on 4 other evenings. The food is typically Turkish vegetarian – a wide variety, well prepared and scrumptious! Fish is available for a small extra cost.
- Feel free to contact Charlotte with any questions at all.
- Accommodation (all en-suite and with air conditioning).
Not Included – Flights and Insurance, plus meals other than as specified, there is great food available for lunch at the hotel bar and at cafes in town nearby.
Rooms available on the retreat (7 nights)
- Downstairs suites (sharing): £550. Downstairs rooms have a separate bedroom at the rear, en-suite facilities and air conditioning (plus a hairdryer). Each also has a small lounge and outside each room is a wooden deck with a wooden table and two chairs.
- Upstairs rooms (sharing): £450. The airy upstairs rooms are ‘attic style’ with sloping ceilings at one end. Each has a small outdoor balcony with views, en-suite facilities and full air conditioning (plus a hairdryer).
- Single occupancy available for a supplemental charge.
Previous yoga holiday feedback
“Charlotte’s clear enthusiasm meant time practising yoga seemed to fly by. Clear and concise instruction, delivered in a fun and friendly way, meant the yoga was the star of the show. Throw in incredible food, some de-stress nutrition talks, meditation, silent walks, massage from local therapists and plenty of laughter and good company along the way, and you have a recipe for restoring body, mind and soul.” Martin Clark, editor Om Magazine
“Many thanks for a great week of yoga and relaxation. You are a gifted teacher. The week really was balm for the body and soul and I felt so rested and refreshed when I came back.” Olive, Brussels
“Lisa and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the fantastic week we spent with you last week. The venue was great and the group dynamic only added to our enjoyment. We have already been waxing lyrical to all who ask us about our week and comments have been made about how well we both look. Thanks again, your generosity, care, thoughtfulness and good humour was very much appreciated from the minute.” Lisa & Kevin, Nottinghamshire, UK
Please book this week directly with Free Spirit Travel by calling 01273 564230 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the details can be found here.
Individual taxi transfers are offered by the centre. They will provide you with the airport meeting point and the names of the other guests in your transfer taxi and their driver will meet you. For this service the cost is approx. £22 both ways regardless of how many are in the taxi. For this service you have to order a return transfer. The journey takes 30 minutes.
EVisas are required for this holiday. You must now purchase your visa online before you travel via www.evisa.gov.tr (your country is your country of residence, NOT Turkey). You will not be allowed entry into Turkey unless you have an evisa. Visas on arrival are no longer possible. Please be aware of the dates on the website and ensure your holiday dates are covered by the visa, i.e. don’t purchase it too early. All passengers must have at least six months remaining on their passport upon arrival in Turkey.
Terms and Conditions of Booking: Deposits are non refundable and expressing an interest in a holiday cannot hold a place without a deposit. Please note the balance of holidays and retreats is due in full at least 6 weeks before the holiday starts. Failure to do so may result in re allocation of your place. Cancellations cannot be refunded within 6 weeks of the holiday. Cancellation 6-10 weeks prior to the holiday will receive a 50% refund. Individual holiday insurance is recommended to be taken out at the time of booking. Prices do not include flights or transfers. Rooms are shared unless stated otherwise and allocated pre holiday. Preferences to be given to Charlotte at time of booking. Booking is taken as acceptance of these conditions.