I am a Nutritional Therapist with over 10 years’ experience, Yoga Teacher with nearly 20 years’ practice and teaching since 2006. I won the CAM Award for Outstanding Practice in 2012. I am also author of books such as The De-Stress Effect and 100 Foods to Stay Young. I have lectured for top UK nutritional colleges and write regularly for the national press. I help people that I understand – those with busy lives and quick brains who often find it difficult to switch off. Modern life and our ‘fixing and doing’ drive can be rewarding and motivate us to succeed but often leave us showing symptoms of poor health and with little energy, space and time for recovery. Rigorous scientific knowledge alongside an intuitive and realistic approach allows me to advise the best dietary and lifestyle changes to address your issues. Read More
Am I the right person to help you at this moment of your life?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to two or more of the questions below, then a consultation with me can help:
- Is life feeling tiring and just plain hard work at the moment?
- Do you feel less able to cope stress; feeling on ‘constant alert’ or wanting to hide away?
- Are you seeing physical symptoms (eg issues with weight, energy, digestion, sleep, mood, memory, skin, immunity) going round in cycles?
- Are you not looking after yourself in the way you’d like and can’t seem to make changes stick?
- Do you trust your intuition but have lost touch with how to follow it?
- Do you love healthy food but seem more and more drawn to sugar and convenience food?
- Do you want to feel more connected and mindful within your daily life?
- Do you want life and your relationships with food and health to feel easier?
- Are you willing to approach change with an open and explorative nature for long-term effects?
Your health, mood and the way you feel yourself coping with stress are foundational aspects of your life.
Finding an integrated way through dietary change and the considerations in the ways you move through daily life, awareness practices and the timings of your routines can help alleviate negative cycles of body and mind. Freedom, ease and contentment can be prioritised for true quality of life – to be able to enjoy work, family and fun.
Please do get in touch for a free 15 minute chat first – this way you can check me out in person (so to speak) and feel assured that I can help your own unique set of circumstances.
“If you don’t look after yourself, where are you going to live?”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: