Tip: come back to these considerations any time you feel your exercise and movement habits slipping away:
- Choose an activity you love – check your Day 20 tip for reasons
- Workout at a time of day that works for you – you’ll know what it is
- Participate in group activities if you enjoy company and support
- Pick a venue which is close to you, this helps you keep going
- Have one or two workout buddies who you can schedule workouts with or even call on with short notice to go for a session
- Have workout clothes and shoes in the office in case the mood takes you to workout in the office or go out for a walk at lunch
How: Most items listed above take some planning. Plan activities, phone workout buddies and chat about when, what and where, take the clothes in to work.
Why: Do them ahead of time when you feel like it and you’ll stay on track because you have put the strategies in place.
To view other days from our 6 week support plan, please click HERE.